The Monica wood pellet fire combines the latest in technology with classy Italian styling. A heating appliance that is not only attractive to look at, but provides comforting heat delivered quickly, distributed effectively, with modern conveniences such as a remote control, timer and thermostat.
- 88% Efficient
- 6.5kW max. heat output
- Runs on renewable, sustainable, wood pellet fuel
- Italian design & style
- Push button technology for easy operation
- Proven performance in Europe, now available in New Zealand
- Burns renewable, NZ made, low emission pellet fuel virtually smoke free combustion for healthy, clean air
The RapidHeat floor consoles feature a new contemporary slimline design and dramatically reduced depth. RapidHeat Floor Consoles are the perfect solution for unobtrusive heating at floor level.
New advanced sensors with Intuitive Control Logic Technology offer unparalleled low temperature heating performance in the shortest amount of time, all while maintaining maximum energy efficiency.
The Ferva Saturn is an Ultra Low Emission Burner (ULEB) architecturally designed and so simple to use. Ferva Saturn is one of the simplest ULEB fires to operate with no additional levers or slides to engage during use. Simply open or close the door and the clever door actuated bypass mechanism does the rest.
10 YEAR WARRANTY – Beneath the stylish exterior, the Ferva Saturn ultra low-emission burner (ULEB) is constructed of 6mm carbon steel and comes with a 10 year firebox warranty. Consumable parts are covered by a 12 month warranty.
Proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand for our unique climatic conditions and for use with New Zealand standard woods.
Not only did the Danish manufacturer create a very environmental friendly log burner, the Danish design is very contemporary and looks like a piece of art, it also sets a new standard in green modern living. The Scandinavian design will make it look like a piece of furniture into any modern, architecturally designed home. It also gives the home owner and architects new design opportunities because the fire can come with an optional 360 degrees swivel which allows the fire to be centrally located rather than the traditional wall location of a wood burning fire.
The sleek curved design of the Akaroa provides a design fitting of today’s modern home and yet still adds a touch of elegance to a villa of yesteryear. It is equipped with a no-fuss, easy clean ash pan and packs the punch of 16.2kW maximum output. The Akaroa will not only make a statement but also keep your home warm this winter. The built in ash pan ensures that disposal of ash is easy and convenient.
- Efficiently heats small to medium sized areas
- NES, ECAN and ORC Airshed 1 approved
- Lined with ceramic fire bricks and a steel baffle for efficient burning
- Radiant 6mm cooktop
- 6mm steel firebox
With its large capacity , the Mackenzie R10000 is our most powerful fire ever. A stylish choice for large rooms and open plan spaces. Supreme output and efficiency, with minimal clearances. For abundantly heating open plan spaces.
- NES and Ecan Clean air approved
- Radiant cook top and be used for cooking
- Available with waterbooster (2.6kW max)
- 12 Hour burn time
- Built in easy clean Ash pan
- Firebox Warranty: 10 years
A high output, clean burning multipurpose wood fire. Capable of heating medium to large room areas
- Heats small to medium sized areas
- NES and ECAN and ORC air shed 1clean air approved
- Flat radiant top allows cooking
- Lined with masonry fire bricks and a steel baffle for efficient burning
- 6mm top plate and baffle for durability
- Optional ash catcher