The Monica wood pellet fire combines the latest in technology with classy Italian styling. A heating appliance that is not only attractive to look at, but provides comforting heat delivered quickly, distributed effectively, with modern conveniences such as a remote control, timer and thermostat.
- 88% Efficient
- 6.5kW max. heat output
- Runs on renewable, sustainable, wood pellet fuel
- Italian design & style
- Push button technology for easy operation
- Proven performance in Europe, now available in New Zealand
- Burns renewable, NZ made, low emission pellet fuel virtually smoke free combustion for healthy, clean air
Fujitsu introduces the first fully designed ‘Sleep Pump’ ducted system.
The Fujitsu sleep pump has been engineered to help you sleep we throughout our summer and winter nights. Especially for bedroom use where noise and drafts must be minimal while still delivering tempered air quietly and effectively.
Here’s an affordable way for a family to create year round comfort in either 3 or 4 bedrooms. These entry point central heating systems are designed to keep your bedrooms warm in winter, and cool and dehumidify your bedrooms in summer. The fact that sleep is such an important aspect of your family’s health makes these affordable systems not only a lifestyle improvement, but also a genuine contribution to the well-being of the whole family.
Ask the Heatstore sales team about how a sleep pump ducted system can see you right.
The Fujitsu e3 series uses a totally new thermodynamic system to heat or cool your home environment. This system will deliver more heat for your dollar than every before. Even better, it is a significant environmental improvement on previous heat pump systems with significantly reduced global warming potential as well as zero ozone depletion potential.
Range of models of heating capacities available from 3.2kW – 8.0kW
Transform your existing masonry fireplace into a dramatic modern feature with the LE4000
- Heats small to medium sized areas
- NES, ECAN and ORC Airshed-1 clean air approved
- Available with wide or slim fascia
- Standard single-speed convection fan for faster heat circulation
- Suitable for masonry recess installations and ZC applications
Sleek contemporary looks that define extraordinary fires from the ordinary. A discreet fire to compliment your living space with comfort.
NES, ECAN and ORC Airshed-1 clean air approved
- Efficiently heats small to medium sized areas
- Optional water booster available, clean air approved
- Fitted with masonry fire bricks and a steel baffle for durability
- For masonry installations only
The Totara is a variant of our very successful IBS that goes back to about 2002 and beyond before the days of clean air, but of course the Totara now meets the ECAN and NES requirements.
The fire box is similar to the ECR with the s/s baffle system and a 150 diameter flue. Easy to install and a great performer with a proven record of success and all at a great price!