Blaze King Chinook CK20 Freestanding wood fire
Ultra Low Emission Burning status permits the Chinook to be installed into any home.
Blaze King pioneered & began manufacturing award winning catalytic wood fires in Canada 30 years ago, reputed to be one of the most efficient log fires in the world.
Traditional styling, superior quality & construction.
Built-in thermostat automatically adjusts optimum air for combustion & controls heat output.
Unique catalytic combustor filters & incinerates smoke which enables the fire to burn very slowly & economically at a relatively low temperatures.
Will consume approximately 33% less wood than a conventional log fire, a load of good quality wood will burn for 10 -15 hours.
- Brand: Blaze King
- Model: Chinook CK20
- Install Type: Freestanding
- Efficiency (%): 69.5
- Clean Air Approved: YES
- Maximum Output (kW): 9.7
- Width (mm): 645
- Depth (mm): 664
- Height (mm): 826
- Flue Diameter (mm): 150
- Requires Hearth: YES
- ULEB Certified: YES
- Overnight burn
- Built in thermostat – no electricity required
- Traditional wood fire design
- Extra large firebox, with large viewing window and cast iron door
- Ash only floor protector required
- Leg option or Pedestal with easy clean ash pan option available