Pyroclassic Pyroclassic / Mini Freestanding wood fire
The Pyroclassic IV is the cleanest, most efficient wood fire available. With it’s incredibly efficient design and large heat storage (in it’s unique circular ceramic fire chamber) you will enjoy the benefits of both radiant and convection heating, whilst providing the most economical use of your firewood.
The Pyroclassic IV’s timeless design can heat a home up to 250m2 and will help reduce condensation.
Freestanding Model Only.
The Ceramic Firebox in the Pyroclassic IV is warranted for 15 years against defective material or workmanship, provided that the fire is used according to the Manufacturers instructions.
Every Pyroclassic IV wood fire come with custom made rake and shovel kit, re-usuable fire lighters and a digital moisture meter.
- Brand: Pyroclassic
- Model: Pyroclassic / Mini
- Install Type: Freestanding
- Efficiency (%): 74
- Clean Air Approved: YES
- Maximum Output (kW): 15
- Width (mm): 455
- Depth (mm): 650
- Height (mm): 625
- Flue Diameter (mm): 100
- Requires Hearth: YES
- Temperature ( °C ): 800
- Fuel Consumption (Kg/hr ): 1.1
- ULEB Certified: NO
- Suitable for homes 130m² – 200+m²
- Available with a 3.7kW high output wetback for all your domestic hot water needs.
- New Zealand’s only clean air approved wood fire to provide a 12 hour+ overnight burn*
- More than 200 colour variations!
- Very low 1.1kg per hour fuel consumption rate.
- Deluxe heavy duty cooktop with a usable cooktop area of 2,600cm²