Transform your existing masonry fireplace into a dramatic modern feature with the LE4000
- Heats small to medium sized areas
- NES, ECAN and ORC Airshed-1 clean air approved
- Available with wide or slim fascia
- Standard single-speed convection fan for faster heat circulation
- Suitable for masonry recess installations and ZC applications
Sleek contemporary looks that define extraordinary fires from the ordinary. A discreet fire to compliment your living space with comfort.
NES, ECAN and ORC Airshed-1 clean air approved
- Efficiently heats small to medium sized areas
- Optional water booster available, clean air approved
- Fitted with masonry fire bricks and a steel baffle for durability
- For masonry installations only
The Totara is a variant of our very successful IBS that goes back to about 2002 and beyond before the days of clean air, but of course the Totara now meets the ECAN and NES requirements.
The fire box is similar to the ECR with the s/s baffle system and a 150 diameter flue. Easy to install and a great performer with a proven record of success and all at a great price!
The Elena RV100 wood pellet fire combines the latest in technology with classy Italian styling. A heating appliance that is not only attractive to look at, but provides comforting heat delivered quickly, distributed effectively, with modern conveniences such as a remote control, timer and thermostat.
The Evolution wood pellet fire delivers comforting warmth to your home, circulating the heat to quickly and efficiently warm the entire room. The traditional style and design will suit many settings while the look and feel of a real flame simply can’t be beaten for romance, ambiance and comfort. With its huge hopper it will not need refilling as often – saving you time and effort.
- 80% Efficient
- 10kW max. heat output
- Runs on renewable, sustainable, wood pellet fuel
- Traditional design & style
- Push button technology for easy operation
- Proven performance in North America, now available in New Zealand